Wednesday, July 8, 2020

New Beginnings

This is the first time I've written a blog in over seven years. Now, as I am the minister at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Savannah, I think it is a good time to start anew. The title of this blog is Minister's Musings and I have retained that title now.  Today's blog is just to introduce this new blog to a new city in the time of this pandemic and amidst protests for Black Lives Matter. So much has changed in recent months from lockdowns to virtual live streaming services.  Today, I start anew in the ever flexible, always transformative and constant change that is so familiar to us, that has the capacity to teach us new ways, fresh outlooks, deeper learning, more expanded spiritual growth.  May this day bring us to a time of renewal and hope even amidst the grieving and the uncertainties and fears part of daily life.  Blessings,
Rev. Susan

No comments: